Quality Loft conversions in Wandsworth
If the thought of moving out of your house in the Wandsworth area fills you with dread, but the property is proving too small for you, what on earth can you do? The answer could be simple and sit right above your head. Your loft space. Loft conversions can be straightforward and extremely cost-effective, especially compared to the expense and work involved in moving. Did you know that people in the UK rank moving house as more stressful than relationship break-ups, starting new jobs and a whole list of other life changes? How great it is to know that you can get a bigger house, but still live in your existing Wandsworth home. Clearly using the right company to do the work is vital, as there is a lot to consider such as compliance with building regulations, working around the existing structures, and maximising every square foot of space. If you are going to do this, you want to do it properly. That’s why Access Loft Conversions is working with homeowners in the Wandsworth area, to apply their considerable experience and expertise to creating both functional and attractive new rooms. All for one competitive price, and with really strict control over costs to keep the project in budget AND on time.
View a Project From Start to Finish
Increase the value of your property by up to 30%
What could you use extra house space for?
Now you know the company who can create a well thought out and beautifully constructed loft conversion and the cost is affordable. So, the next step is to decide how you want to use the additional space in your Wandsworth home. For many people, a loft conversion is the chance to create their dream master bedroom, complete with an ensuite bathroom. Imagine the view from your new bedroom window! For other homeowners, a growing family means that the top priority is additional bedrooms for children or teenagers. This extra ensuite bedroom in your home could also be a fabulous living space for a relative who needs to move in with you. Or, it provides a luxury guest suite. Because Access Loft Conversions have a long track record for making bigger houses a reality, the team could even look at additional purposes for the space created too, like extra storage capacity, or a study, as well as the bedroom.
Putting you in control in your Wandsworth home
Once the purposes are agreed, Access Loft Conversions can help you to design the perfect solution, taking care of all the tricky details like where doors, windows and walls should be placed to accommodate your vision. With their team of builders, electricians and plumbers, work can commence in a flowing, seamless way, creating as little disruption as possible. So, family life can go on as normal in your Wandsworth home, while your dream of having more living space takes shape. Just a quick note on another practicality: you probably won’t need planning permission in Wandsworth to convert your loft into usable living space. By creating an extra bedroom, you are not changing the use of the property, but check with your local authority for peace of mind. You will also need to discuss the project with a neighbour if you have shared walls and roof.
Contact Us Today For a FREE Quote & Design
Wandsworth, London- 0208 945 5011
The Benefits of Working with Our Company
By entrusting your project to Access Loft Conversions Wandsworth team, we will:
- send a consultant to carry out free, structural survey of your home, discuss your requirements and present you with your options
- send you a free, no obligation quote
- have one of our in-house architects draw a plan but only after we make sure that we fully understand your requirements and have your approval to proceed with the project
- take care of all the permits and approvals; if your project needs Planning Permission, we will submit the documentation to the Local Authority for approval; if Planning Permission isn’t necessary, we will immediately submit the plans to the Local Authority to obtain Building Regulations approval
- get to work as soon as obtaining all the permits and approvals; we will also inform the Building Inspector about the beginning of the project
- work from the outside and erect scaffolding to reduce disruption to the minimum
- clean up after the completion of the works and contact the Building Inspector and an electrician to do the final inspection and issue Electrical and Building Regulations Certificates
What Our Customer’s Say
Mr & Mrs Boddy
"Work was carried out quickly to a high standard with minimum disruption. The end result was an improvement that was better then we had hoped for."
View more testimonials HERE
For additional information about our services in Wandsworth, London and the surrounding area, please feel free to contact us through our website or by phone on the number 0208 945 5011. Call the same number for free, no obligation survey and quote. Other areas we cover in Merton | Lambeth | Ealing | Barnet | Hillingdon | Harrow | Brent | Kingston | Richmond | Hounslow | Plus surrounding areas