No. 1 Loft Conversion Company in Bracknell
Renowned across Britain for providing quality loft conversions at fair prices, Access Loft Conversions is also the No. 1 choice in Bracknell. We have experience with many types of loft conversions, teams of highly professional people who know how to turn our clients’ wishes into reality, and follow the highest quality standards in all stages of the project. Since every loft conversion must comply with Planning/Building Regulations, Access Loft Conversions Bracknell team will also make sure that the project meets all Planning/Building Regulations requirements and has all the necessary documentation before the commencement of works.
View a Project From Start to Finish
Increase the value of your property by up to 30%
About Bracknell and Its Housing Market
Bracknell is a town in Berkshire, located some 30 miles west of London City Centre, 10 miles southwest of Windsor and 11 miles southeast of Reading. It appears in written records as early as the mid-10th century but not much survived from the medieval and early modern period. The 17th century Old Manor public house is one of the oldest surviving buildings in Bracknell which became a town only in 1949.
The present-day town of Bracknell mostly dates from the second half of the 20th century when new town was created to become home to about 25,000 people. By the end of the 20th century, however, the number of Bracknell’s residents doubled and the town expanded further into the surrounding farmland. In 2007, the Bracknell Forest Council gave the green light to a £750 million redevelopment of the town centre which was to begin in early 2008 but was postponed to 2011 due to the financial crisis. In addition to beautifying the town centre, the redevelopment among other things also foresees construction of new housing units.
Currently home to over 50,000 people, Bracknell population is expected to continue to grow due to the town’s fantastic location, great schools and strong economy providing plenty of jobs, especially in high-tech industries (Bracknell is the seat of many high-tech companies including Panasonic, Dell, Siemens, Fujitsu and others). This also has a major influence on its housing market which shows no signs of slowing down. Last year, terraced properties in average sold at £280,000, while detached properties went for £430,000 and more.
Create More Space in Your Home with Access Loft Conversions
We are confident that we can successfully manage any type of loft conversion. Fast, professionally and at a price that suits your budget. Call 0118 968027 to arrange a free survey of your house and to get a free, no obligation quote for your project. You can also always contact us by phone or through our website if you have any questions about our services or loft conversion in general.
Contact Us Today For a FREE Quote & Design
Berkshire- 0118 968027
The Benefits of Working with Our Company
By entrusting your project to Access Loft Conversions Bracknell team, we will:
- send a consultant to carry out free, structural survey of your home, discuss your requirements and present you with your options
- send you a free, no obligation quote
- have one of our in-house architects draw a plan but only after we make sure that we fully understand your requirements and have your approval to proceed with the project
- take care of all the permits and approvals; if your project needs Planning Permission, we will submit the documentation to the Local Authority for approval; if Planning Permission isn’t necessary, we will immediately submit the plans to the Local Authority to obtain Building Regulations approval
- get to work as soon as obtaining all the permits and approvals; we will also inform the Building Inspector about the beginning of the project
- work from the outside and erect scaffolding to reduce disruption to the minimum
- clean up after the completion of the works and contact the Building Inspector and an electrician to do the final inspection and issue Electrical and Building Regulations Certificates
What Our Customer’s Say
"can do" attitude
Thanks to the Access Team for a great job. From the start they had a "can do" attitude and could accommodate changes to the project as our plans developed.
The conversion team were always courteous and considerate and there was minimal intrusion into our house.
It was amazing to see how quickly the whole project took shape and we were delighted with the final space.
Now our family has 2 extra bedrooms and a bathroom to enjoy.
Andy and Kirsty
View more testimonials HERE
For additional information about our services in Bracknell and the surrounding area, please feel free to contact us through our website or by phone on the number 0118 968027. Call the same number for free, no obligation survey and quote.