Full Guarantee on All Conversions in Newbury
Access Loft Conversions Newbury have been one of the leading loft conversion companies in the UK for more than 15 years. Since we are working only with the greatest professionals, we thus have both the expertise and experience to successfully carry out even the most challenging projects. We have headquarters located throughout the UK including a team in Newbury to cover the town and the surrounding villages.
View a Project From Start to Finish
Increase the value of your property by up to 30%
About Newbury and Its Housing Market
Newbury is the unofficial capital of west Berkshire. Located roughly in the middle between Bath and London, the market town used to be a popular stopping point for those travelling from one city to another, especially when Bath became one of the Londoners’ favourite summer getaways in the 18th century. There is evidence of human settlement since prehistory but the history of modern Newbury dates from the 11th century when it was founded by the Normans as a new borough – therefore Newbury.
During the rest of the medieval period and in the early modern era, Newbury had a strong cloth trade-based economy which, however, collapsed after the English Civil War. The town recovered only in the 18th century, largely due to popularity of Bath with London’s elites. After the opening of the Great Western Railway which destroyed coaching virtually overnight, Newbury’s economy became largely agriculture-based. This began to change in the 1980s when the town was chosen as the seat of Racal Vodafone (today’s Vodafone UK) and by the end of the first decade of the 21st century established itself as a high-tech industry centre.
Newbury is a great place to live not only due to its strong high-tech industry but also due to its excellent location and fast connection with London and some of the best schools in England. Smaller properties in average go for £340,000, while larger townhouses reach prices up to £850,000. The price for four-bedroom houses in the surrounding villages is in average £1 million.
Nationwide Experience and Local Knowledge
By choosing our company, you will get a nationwide experience and in-depth local knowledge. To provide the highest quality service to our clients, we keep everything and everyone under one roof. But we understand that some projects require specialised knowledge of local issues. For that reason we have several regional offices and teams to cover selected locations. Obviously, Newbury and the surrounding villages are covered by Access Loft Conversions Newbury team.
Contact Us Today For a FREE Quote & Design
Berkshire- 0118 968027
The Benefits of Working with Our Company
By entrusting your project to Access Loft Conversions Newbury team, we will:
- send a consultant to carry out free, structural survey of your home, discuss your requirements and present you with your options
- send you a free, no obligation quote
- have one of our in-house architects draw a plan but only after we make sure that we fully understand your requirements and have your approval to proceed with the project
- take care of all the permits and approvals; if your project needs Planning Permission, we will submit the documentation to the Local Authority for approval; if Planning Permission isn’t necessary, we will immediately submit the plans to the Local Authority to obtain Building Regulations approval
- get to work as soon as obtaining all the permits and approvals; we will also inform the Building Inspector about the beginning of the project
- work from the outside and erect scaffolding to reduce disruption to the minimum
- clean up after the completion of the works and contact the Building Inspector and an electrician to do the final inspection and issue Electrical and Building Regulations Certificates
What Our Customer’s Say
Amazed by Paul and his teams punctuality and level of craftsmanship
Myself and my husband were amazed by Paul and his teams punctuality and level of craftsmanship. My home was left clean and tidy at the end of each day and the whole team were very polite
View more testimonials HERE
For additional information about our services in Reading and the surrounding area, please feel free to contact us through our website or by phone on the number 0118 968027. Call the same number for free, no obligation survey and quote.