Many people are not aware of certain facts regarding loft conversion, However here are a few you may not already know:
- Not all conversions require planning permission
- Building Regulation approval must be obtained for every conversion
- Attic Conversions are one of the best ways to add value to you property
- A conversion only adds value to your property if it complies with Planning & Building Regulations and is classed as a habitable room.
- Many mortgage companies will not lend on a property that has not had a professional conversion
- You do not need to move out of your property during the conversion
- Most conversions do not require access to inside of your property until the final week of the project.