Tailor Made yet Affordable Loft Conversions in Slough
Access Loft Conversions Slough provides tailor made yet affordable loft conversions across Britain including Slough and the surrounding area. Our teams of highly trained engineers, technicians and tradesmen have the knowledge, skills and experience to suit different needs and requirements, meeting the highest quality standards and complying with all regulations and local laws. We also have a highly talented in-house architects who put our clients’ ideas and desires on paper and create a plan for their projects.
View a Project From Start to Finish
Increase the value of your property by up to 30%
About Slough and Its Housing Market
Slough is a town in Berkshire, located some 20 miles west of London City Centre. The town is first mentioned in written records in the late 12th century but it wasn’t until the 20th century for it to begin to take its modern “shape”. Located in convenient proximity to London and the airport, Slough also has a thriving economy providing employment as well as business opportunities to the local population. Then there are also plenty of shops and shopping centres, excellent schools, fine restaurants, vibrant cultural scene,… making Slough a very attractive place to live, especially for young families and professionals. And the Heart of Slough Project will probably make it even more attractive.
Formally launched in 2010, the Heart of Slough Project is a £450 million redevelopment plan with the goal to transform the town centre and make it more enjoyable to live and work. Among other things, the Project also foresees construction of a new Bus Station (which was completed in 2011), a new cultural and learning centre (the Curve) which is scheduled to be completed in 2015, new urban open spaces, office space and commercial buildings as well as new residential/housing units.
The Heart of Slough Project has without a doubt influenced house prices in Slough which have been rising from the beginning of the decade. In average, terraced properties in the town currently sell for about £240,000, while semi-detached properties in average sell for £300,000.
Dream Loft Conversion You Can Afford
Access Loft Conversions Slough doesn’t only offer quality. We offer quality at the most competitive prices possible. And a 10 year guarantee on all works! Call 0118 968027 and we will send Access Loft Conversions Slough consultant to survey your home and based on the latter, send you a free, no obligation quote. Please feel free to call us if you have any questions or contact us through our website.
Contact Us Today For a FREE Quote & Design
Berkshire- 0118 968027
The Benefits of Working with Our Company
By entrusting your project to Access Loft Conversions Slough, we will:
- send a consultant to carry out free, structural survey of your home, discuss your requirements and present you with your options
- send you a free, no obligation quote
- have one of our in-house architects draw a plan but only after we make sure that we fully understand your requirements and have your approval to proceed with the project
- take care of all the permits and approvals; if your project needs Planning Permission, we will submit the documentation to the Local Authority for approval; if Planning Permission isn’t necessary, we will immediately submit the plans to the Local Authority to obtain Building Regulations approval
- get to work as soon as obtaining all the permits and approvals; we will also inform the Building Inspector about the beginning of the project
- work from the outside and erect scaffolding to reduce disruption to the minimum
- clean up after the completion of the works and contact the Building Inspector and an electrician to do the final inspection and issue Electrical and Building Regulations Certificates
What Our Customer’s Say
Mr & Mrs Boddy
"Work was carried out quickly to a high standard with minimum disruption. The end result was an improvement that was better then we had hoped for."
View more testimonials HERE
For additional information about our services in Reading and the surrounding area, please feel free to contact us through our website or by phone on the number 0118 968027. Call the same number for free, no obligation survey and quote.