Add Space to Your Home and Increase Its Value with Access Loft Conversions Reading
Need more space in your home? You don’t have to move to a larger house. Loft conversion enables you to add space to your home and increase its value at the same time. And Access Loft Conversions Reading team is eager to help. With more than 15 years of experience and having successfully completed hundreds of projects all over the UK, we are confident that we can manage your loft conversion as well – professionally and cost-effectively.
View a Project From Start to Finish
Increase the value of your property by up to 30%
About Reading and Its Housing Market
Reading is a town in the centre of Berkshire whose history dates back to the 8th century. By the late Middle Ages, it grew into the largest town in the county and one of the largest ones in the entire England. Famous for iron works and brewing trade in the 18th and as a manufacturing centre in the 19th century, today Reading is bustling economic and commercial centre. Thus it’s no surprise that properties in the town, especially in and near the town centre are highly sought after. What is more, the demand for Reading properties is predicted to continue to grow and with it, property prices as well.
Professional Loft Conversions in Reading
Access Loft Conversions Reading is the UK leader in Truss Loft Conversions, Dormer Conversions and Velux Conversions. We are operating across the country including Reading where we have a regional office and team of experts with in-depth knowledge and understanding of local issues. Our services are available throughout the Reading area including the towns of Caversham, Coley, Hurst, Whitley and Tilehurst.
Contact Us Today For a FREE Quote & Design
Reading – 0118 968027
The Benefits of Working with Our Company
By entrusting your project to Access Loft Conversions Reading team, we will:
- send a consultant to carry out free, structural survey of your home, discuss your requirements and present you with your options
- send you a free, no obligation quote
- have one of our in-house architects draw a plan but only after we make sure that we fully understand your requirements and have your approval to proceed with the project
- take care of all the permits and approvals; if your project needs Planning Permission, we will submit the documentation to the Local Authority for approval; if Planning Permission isn’t necessary, we will immediately submit the plans to the Local Authority to obtain Building Regulations approval
- get to work as soon as obtaining all the permits and approvals; we will also inform the Building Inspector about the beginning of the project
- work from the outside and erect scaffolding to reduce disruption to the minimum
- clean up after the completion of the works and contact the Building Inspector and an electrician to do the final inspection and issue Electrical and Building Regulations Certificates
What Our Customer’s Say
A Job Well Done
I was very happy, both with the way the work was carried out, and with the final result. Andy and Andy (yes, really! at least I never got anyone's name wrong) were really helpful as the work progressed and any small problems were quickly solved, which mattered enormously to me. The final result is a loft with a definite wow factor - it was a huge space to start with, but the building works have really maximised its potential. The work was brought in on time, and on budget, and I know that if any issues do come up with the work in the future, the Andies will be back to sort them out without demur. Thanks to everyone involved for a job well done.
View more testimonials HERE
For additional information about our services in Reading and the surrounding area, please feel free to contact us through our website or by phone on the number 0118 968027. Call the same number for free, no obligation survey and quote.