About Reading and Its Housing Market
Reading is a town in the centre of Berkshire whose history dates back to the 8th century. By the late Middle Ages, it grew into the largest town in the county and one of the largest ones in the entire England. Famous for iron works and brewing trade in the 18th and as a manufacturing centre in the 19th century, today Reading is bustling economic and commercial centre. Thus it’s no surprise that properties in the town, especially in and near the town centre are highly sought after. What is more, the demand for Reading properties is predicted to continue to grow and with it, property prices as well.
Add Space to Your Home and Increase Its Value with Access Loft Conversions Reading
Need more space in your home? You don’t have to move to a larger house. Loft conversion enables you to add space to your home and increase its value at the same time. And Access Loft Conversions Reading team is eager to help. With more than 15 years of experience and having successfully completed hundreds of projects all over the UK, we are confident that we can manage your loft conversion as well – professionally and cost-effectively.
The Benefits of Working with Our Company
By entrusting your project to Access Loft Conversions Reading team, we will:
- send a consultant to carry out free, structural survey of your home, discuss your requirements and present you with your options
- send you a free, no obligation quote
- have one of our in-house architects draw a plan but only after we make sure that we fully understand your requirements and have your approval to proceed with the project
- take care of all the permits and approvals; if your project needs Planning Permission, we will submit the documentation to the Local Authority for approval; if Planning Permission isn’t necessary, we will immediately submit the plans to the Local Authority to obtain Building Regulations approval
- get to work as soon as obtaining all the permits and approvals; we will also inform the Building Inspector about the beginning of the project
- work from the outside and erect scaffolding to reduce disruption to the minimum
- clean up after the completion of the works and contact the Building Inspector and an electrician to do the final inspection and issue Electrical and Building Regulations Certificates
For additional information about our services in Reading and the surrounding area, please feel free to contact us through our website or by phone on the number 0800 907 8575. Call the same number for free, no obligation survey and quote.