A brief glance at the Yellow Pages or a search on Google should be sufficient confirmation for you to see that there are quite literally hundreds of builders and loft conversion companies across the country, all pushing for your business.
With so many potential competitors out there we like to think that we do things a little differently at Access Loft Conversions regardless of whether the reputation of a contractor is outstanding or terrible, your experience of your new loft conversion will be heavily reliant upon the team of workmen on site.
For this reason we take every possible measure to ensure that our teams are of the highest calibre and, most importantly, that you have full confidence in your allocated team. We are so confident that you will be satisfied with your team that all of our new clients are given the opportunity to contact the last property that their allocated team has worked at and speak with our existing clients.
Access Loft Conversions understand that a loft conversion can seem like a daunting task which can involve a lot of stresses and strains. That’s why we’ve put together a scheme that from you saying the word go is plain sailing.
We Do This By:
- Having a “plans to completion” policy
- Having a tailor made system that can include as much or as little as you want if you enjoy DIY
- Having in house professionals that carry out the Surveys, Plans and Structural Calculations.
- Submitting all Building Regulation and Planning Permission forms and liaising with the Local Authorities.
- Having our own tradesmen including Plumbers, Electricians, Plasterers and Joiners
- Arranging for all tradesmen and materials to be prompt and professional
- Obtaining all your final certificates
- And, most importantly, keeping you up to date at all stages of the contract